Construction Project Manager
Date published: March 7th, 2017
Represent Trafigura’s interests in managing the daily activities of the construction of the haul road and port and ensure successful completion of the project. The Project Manager will be key in resolving field construction issues, managing scopes of work, prioritizing work and project schedules, and managing contracts and costs. The Project Manger will be relied upon to communicate progress and issues to shareholders.
Responsible for creating construction reports in Word, Excel , Power Point and MS Project form for the tracking of construction projects.
Responsible for ensuring the work complies with the standards and designs as specified by the engineering specifications/drawings.
Communicate with the Accounting Department to assure vendor payment.
Ensuring the maintenance and organization of all project files.
Ensure the maintenance of all OHS&E required paperwork to maintain and keep up to date project status.
Authorize payment of construction project invoices for periodic payment.
Communicates and coordinates payment details and arrangements with vendors.
Responsible for attending and ensuring minutes/agenda at meetings.
Schedule construction meetings as necessary
Identify, clarify, and resolve issues generating delays in project schedule.
Provide clear and concise written verbal communication with the construction management team.
Work with contractors in generating estimates and executing projects to completion.
Assist in generating bid documents, reviewing bids, and execution of construction contracts.
Review monthly account cost analysis reports to monitor and ensure project stays within budget.
Serve as a liaison for all parties involved in the construction process.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
-Minimum of 10 years direct experience as a construction project manager .
-Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
-Performance of administrative duties in support of the Project/Construction Department and coordinating work activities including: The development of documents involving the use of software features such as charts, tables and graphics & has a high level of computer skills including Power Point, Excel, MS Word and MS Projects.
-Financial background required.
-Must have good clerical and communication skills
-Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required.
Site Lead Mechanical Engineer
Date published: November 18th, 2016
This role is for a site-based Lead Mechanical Engineer as part of an Owner’s Engineer team on a coal-fired steam power plant project
• Coordinate a work group of mechanical engineers and inspectors to assist with the monitoring and reporting role
• Coordinate with Client’s and EPC Contractor’s representatives relating to construction, commissioning and planning
• Prepare site progress reports
• Provide technical inputs for evaluation of claims and variations submitted by EPC Contractor
• Review EPC Contractor’s installation method statements, field quality plans, commissioning and testing procedures
• Submit site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required
• Conduct system walk-downs to identify and log defects and rectification measures in a punch list
• Participate in monthly progress meetings, site progress meetings, commissioning meetings, etc.
• Witness and report on functional, commissioning and plant acceptance tests
• Perform other related duties as may be required by the Project Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Lead mechanical engineer with the successful completion of a project from the start of construction phase until COD.
• Specific experience of working on construction of coal-fired power plant.
• Demonstrated success in working collaboratively with multidisciplinary site, engineering staff and contracted resources.
• Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels in English.
Date published: November 18th, 2016
• work in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their needs
• Conduct tender to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services
• Plan sourcing of goods and services to support daily operations
• Conduct strategic sourcing utilizing 7-steps methodology
• Plan and conduct negotiation with suppliers
• Execute agreements for procurement of goods and services
• Liaise with internal support functions on Purchase to Pay process
• Manage supplier relationship
• Degree/Master in Supply Chain Management or Engineering
• At least 1 year of Procurement working experience
• Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa (verbal & written)
Sr Engineer, Engineer and Designer
PT. AMEC Berca Indonesia
Date Published : November 5th, 2016
PT. AMEC Berca Indonesia looking potential candidates for position :
1. Sr. Civil Structure Engineer
2. Civil Structure Engineer
3. Sr. Civil Structure Designer
4. Electrical Engineer
5. Electrical Designer
6. Sr. Pipeline Engineer
7. Sr. Piping Engineer
8. Pipeline Designer
9. Sr. Piping Designer
10. Sr. Mechanical Engineer
11. Mechanical Engineer
12. Sr. Process & Safety Engineer
13. Process Engineer
14. Instrument Designer
Please submit your resume send to : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email : email@example.com